the last part of the photo at the Sentosa
I found this in a website written by Silke Wettergren
Every moment we spent together
Has touched our lives, our souls forever
The things that we shared and learned
Is permanent growth that we’ve earned.
The person that I have grown into today
Did not get there by chance, no way
I am who I am partly because of you
And you are YOU because of me, too
The changes I see
and what I have learned about me
are a response to how we affected our lives
and what we discover in each others eyes.
It is uncertain if we have to part or one day live together
Either way, we have touched our lives forever!
No matter what the future will show
No matter what we are told.
We are connected on such a deep levels
That no one can remove that, not even the devil.
Our feelings might be different a year from now
But you are part of me forever somehow
A part of me will always be you
and a part of you will always be me.
no matter what happens ,that much is certain
our souls are one until life closes the curtain.
I will love your forever
For worse or for better
You are tattooed in my heart
And nothing can tear our souls apart.
I will never forget you
For my love is honest and true.
“There are many ways to know yourself.”
You are a multifaceted person. Discovering yourself can be the adventure of a lifetime. Learning how comfortable or uncomfortable you are in certain situations, if you’re outgoing or quiet, what makes you happy or sad, and knowing what you’re good at and what you’re not, is part of nurturing a balanced life. Do you know all those things about yourself? Or, are you too busy, too stressed, or too focused on someone else to care?
Knowing as much as you can about yourself makes decision-making easier. When you know “you,” it’s easier to ensure that your choices are the right ones. This knowledge is your key to harmony and balance. So, take the time to know yourself. It’s the only way to make certain that you live a happy, fulfilling life.
©Jane Powell – Meditations for Women
Today’s Affirmation: I know myself.
When you set goals, it’s important to make them measurable so you can keep score of your small and large successes along the way.
The very act of setting a goal and breaking it down into smaller parts, and then completing those parts one-by-one, will make you feel accomplished.
Remember that you can’t hit a target you can’t see!
Identify and clarify the smaller parts. With each smaller goal achieved reward yourself because you’re now one step closer to your dreams – something to celebrate and be proud of.
©Jane Powell – Meditations for Women
Today’s Affirmation: I break down my goals into smaller goals and reward myself for my success.
This is the book that I read now in my Kindles..Fifty Shades of Grey..I just read till chapter 5 and I so curious to find out is all about
Have anyone read it yet?
When literature student Anastasia Steele goes to interview young entrepreneur Christian Grey, she encounters a man who is beautiful, brilliant, and intimidating. The unworldly, innocent Ana is startled to realize she wants this man and, despite his enigmatic reserve, finds she is desperate to get close to him. Unable to resist Ana’s quiet beauty, wit, and independent spirit, Grey admits he wants her, too—but on his own terms.
Shocked yet thrilled by Grey’s singular erotic tastes, Ana hesitates. For all the trappings of success—his multinational businesses, his vast wealth, his loving family—Grey is a man tormented by demons and consumed by the need to control. When the couple embarks on a daring, passionately physical affair, Ana discovers Christian Grey’s secrets and explores her own dark desires.
Erotic, amusing, and deeply moving, the Fifty Shades Trilogy is a tale that will obsess you, possess you, and stay with you forever.
I am a dreamer and when I wake,
You can’t break my spirit – it’s my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I’ve seen you cry, I’ve seen you smile.
I’ve watched you sleeping for a while.
I’d be the father of your child.
I’d spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We’ve had our doubts but now we’re fine,
And I love you, I swear that’s true.
I cannot live without you.
Magic Practice # 21
1. Beginning of the day, choose 3 things or situations that are important to me where I want magnificent outcomes.
2. List 3 things and write each one through, I was writing after it has happened. Ex : Thank you for the magnificent outcome to …………………………….!
3. Go through my day, choose 3 unexpected events that come up in my day where I can be grateful for a magnificent outcome. Each time, close my eyes and mentally say and feel : thank you for the magnificent outcome to …………………………….. !!!!!
Magic Practice # 22
BEFORE MY VERY EYES
1. Start of the day, take my top 10 desire list that I created
2. Read through each sentence and desire on my list for 1 min. imagine or visualize that I have received my desire. Feel as much gratitude as I can.
3. Carry my desire list in the pocket. To occasionally in a day, take it out and read through it and feel as much gratitude as I can.
Magic Practice # 23
THE MAGICAL AIR THAT I BREATH
1. 5 times today, stop and think about the glorious air that I breath. Take 5 deliberate breaths and feel the feeling of the air moving inside my body and feel the job of breathing it out.
2. After I have taken the 5 breaths, say the magic words thank you for the magical air that I breath. Be as grateful as I can for the precious, life giving air that I breath.
Magic Practice # 24
THE MAGIC WAND
1. Choose 3 people who I care about and who I would like to help with more health, wealth, happiness or all three.
2. If I have them, collect a photograph of each of the 3 ppl and keep it in front of me while doing the magic wand practice.
3. Take 1 person at the time and hold their photograph in my hand. Close my eyes for a min, visualize the person’s health, wealth or happiness has been fully restored and I’ve receiving the news.
4. Open my eyes, and with the photograph still in my hand, say the magic words slowly: thank you, thank you, thank you for……………………….. health, wealth or happiness.
5. As I finish with one person, more on to the next person and follow the same 2 steps until I’ve finished the magic wand practice for all 3 people.
Magic Practice # 25
CUE THE MAGIC
1. Make 10 blessings – write why I’m grateful. Reread my list and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you and feel as grateful for the blessing as I can.
2. Today, be alert to what’s around me and take a least 7 gratitude cues from the events in my day. Ex : thank you for my perfect weight.
Magic Practice # 26
MAGICALLY TRANSFORM MISTAKES INTO BLESSING
1. Choose 1 mistake I made in my life
2. Find total of 10 blessings I grateful for as a result of making that mistake and write them down.
3. To help to find blessings, I can ask myself the questions : what did I learn from the mistake ? and what are the good things that came out of the mistake.
Magic Practice # 27
THE MAGIC MIRROR
1. Each time I look at myself in a mirror today, say thank you, and mean it more than I ever have before.
2. If I really brave, while looking in the mirror say 3 things you’re grateful for about myself
I have practiced the magical power of gratitude for my family and friends, for my work, money and health, for my dreams and even for the people I come across each day. But the person who deserve my gratitude more than anyone else is me
Magic Practice # 28
REMEMBER THE MAGIC
1. Remember the magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask myself the question : What are the good thing that happened yesterday?
Scan the surface of yesterday until I feel satisfied that I’ve remembered before written down all the blessings of the day.
2. As I remember each one, simple say the magic words, thank you for if in my mind.
3. After today I can do this practice as a written list or out load or in my mind. I can make a quick list of things I’ve grateful for about y’terday or make a shorter and more detailed list and say why I’ve grateful for them.